Minelli Law Offices is proud to have significant experience in diverse areas of Illinois, federal, and international law. I represent widely-diverse clients from individuals who have local issues with municipal authorities to large companies that buy and sell goods to companies overseas. The benefit of such a wide field of experiences is felt by my clients when I am able to creatively find solutions for the issues they bring to my office.
Click on each practice area to learn more about how I can help you, your family, or your business.
- Civil Litigation
- Landlord & Tenant Law
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Corporations, Partnerships, & Limited Liability Companies
- Business Law
- Commercial Law & Transactions
- International Trade Law
- Estate Planning, Trusts, and Probate
- Civil and Criminal Appeals
- Consultation, Legal Compliance, and Research
- Local Counsel
- Contract Counsel for Limited Engagements
Updated: 28 Nov 2018